Place your deposit TODAY to lock in pricing and avoid future market increases (Prices effective as of June 10, 2022).
These are USDA-inspected beef prices and include standard processing. Burger pattying, smoking/curing, etc., will incur an additional fee. Shipping/freight is NOT included. We will contact you with an estimated delivery price. Actual finish weights may vary per animal. Weights given are approximate.
*Pricing is subject to change. Deposit on beef locks in pricing for that order.
Pasture-Raised Angus Option
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOURS for Fall 2022 processing (Sep-Nov):
These animals will be pastured on 10,000+ acres of rangeland and forages, which may include grazing some unharvested forage grains. They will NOT be grain- or corn-fed in a feedlot.
- BEST BUY! Whole Beef — $4,400, including processing. Typically yields 425-550 lbs of cut/wrapped beef, averaging as low as $8.00/lb for ALL CUTS that come on a beef – including steaks, roasts, and burgers. We guarantee you will receive AT LEAST 380 lbs, but usually, our animals yield more.
- Half Beef — $2,275 including processing. Typically yields 215-275 lbs of cut/wrapped beef, averaging as low as $8.27/lb for ALL CUTS that come on a beef – including steaks, roasts, and burgers. We guarantee you will receive AT LEAST 190 lbs, but usually, our animals yield more.
- Quarter Beef — $1,215, including processing. Typically yields 110-140 lbs of cut/wrapped beef, averaging as low as $8.67/lb for ALL CUTS that come on a beef – including steaks, roasts, and burgers. We guarantee you will receive AT LEAST 95 lbs, but usually, our animals yield more.
Add a box of burgers or burger patties to your order.
- 50# box of burgers — $300 (not including delivery)
- 45# box of 1/3lb. burger patties — $315 (not including delivery)
Curing, Smoking, Sausage, etc.
Additional curing options coming this fall! Available for an additional processing fee. Notify us prior to butcher date if you are interested in additional processing options.
All-Burger Whole/Half/Quarter Bulk Options
If you’re looking for more beef for your buck, consider a beef that can be all hamburger. Your processor can easily package in chubs or in patties and is sometimes a better choice for the more economically-minded as animals don’t need to have as much marbling. There is also more flexibility on availability dates, so inquire if you are trying to get beef by a certain date.
Contact us for availability and pricing.
*Pricing is subject to change. Deposit on beef locks in pricing.
Grass-Fed Option (inquire as to availability/price.)
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE ONLY $200 DEPOSIT PER QUARTER when available.
Pasture-Raised Wagyu Influenced Option
No more available until 2023. Keep watching here for updated inventories.
Beef Ordering Criteria
Beef arrives to you in one of two ways, depending on your location.
We can provide in-person delivery to areas that are geographically close to our ranch at a minimal cost.
If your beef is being shipped to you, it will arrive via Freezer Freight Truck on a pallet with boxes that are each approximately 50-60 pounds. Due to the logistics involved, there are some things you should be aware of when ordering.
- Beef will be delivered to a shipping location with a freight unloading dock. You must be available to pick up your frozen beef when it arrives. We will communicate to you the trucking company’s expected delivery estimates as we receive them.
- To offset freight costs, a minimum quantity of at least one full beef (i.e., one full, two halves, four quarters, or anything above this – even five quarters works) will need to be sent to one shipping dock on the same pallet. Anything less than this will significantly add to the cost of your product. If you personally would like to order less than a full beef, it would be financially beneficial to get a few friends or associates to schedule a delivery together.
An estimated freight/delivery plan will be provided to you prior to ordering based on the above criteria. Please note these are only estimates. The freight/trucking industry is changing constantly, even more so post-Covid, so we will do our best to work with you to keep these costs down.